Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle
Agrilife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Rich in Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) & Lauric Acid
Cold processed by centrifugal extraction
Unrefined, non-bleached & non-deodorised
Non-hydrogenated & no fermentation
High Saturated fat prevents it from oxidation
Ideal for hair, skin moisturising & oil pulling therapy
Improve immune system and metabolism
Agrilife Organic Coconut Cooking Oil
Higher boiling point than any other types of cooking oil
Dishes become crispy and healthy
Easily digested, absorbs directly to liver and help producing energy
Contains Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) and Lauric Acid
Agrilife Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar
Made from organic defatted & high protein coconut milk
Raw, unpasteurised and unfiltered
Contain mother of Vinegar
High in acetic acid
Rich in alkalizing minerals such as Potassium
Probiotic and anti-oxidant properties
Agrilife Organic Coconut Paste
Rich in lauric acid
Boosts your metabolism
Packed with healthy fats
Contain essential minerals such as potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron
Agrilife Coconut Flower Nectar
Low glycemic index
No artificial substances
No inorganic compound
Shelf life of 24 months
How we make our coconut oil
Agrilife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is grown organically with no pesticide and herbicide used! Our product comes from an eco-sustainable farm, using only organic compost as fertilizers. A healthy ecosystem is nurtured in our forest-like farm to create a natural environment to grow coconuts.
Carefully selected mature coconuts are then harvested every 45 days and processed daily. Only coconuts of the right colour and maturity are selected. They are then cleaned four times with clean water. No chemicals and herbicides are used in the cleaning process.
The oil is extracted in a continuous “centrifugal separation” process through our unique cold-processed method. Through the ultra-cool extraction of our coconut oil ensures that Agrilife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is pure, gentle and smooth with great taste!
The coconut oil is then filtered and continuously to the point that it is 100% pure, containing only the beneficial fats of the coconut.
How we are different from other producers
Agrilife sources its coconuts from organic, eco-sustainable farms in three provinces: Samut Songkhram, Phetchaburi, and Prachuap Khiri Khan in Thailand. Different than coconuts farms on an island, Agrilife’s coconuts farm is not on an island, but on a plain. Its location on the plain allows easy, systematics harvesting of the mature coconuts whereas the island-farm tends to harvest all the coconuts in one go because of the difficulty in transportation.
This is why Agrilife produces better quality coconut milk and coconut oil.
When the coconut reaches its state of maturity, its oil will be extracted with a centrifuge through Agrilife’s own unique “Ultra-cold Extraction” Process.
Through this method, the essence and the freshness is retained throughout. It is important that our coconuts are selected at the right stage of maturity to ensure of its optimum nutrition and creamy, buttery texture.
Gentle, aromatic and natural, Agrilife’s coconut oil tastes just like the coconut flesh itself.
You may find other brands to be have an unnatural pungency and yellowish colour of coconut oil as the result of overheating and the usage of low-quality coconuts.
The level of lauric acid does not determine the quality of coconut oil as other brands may claim. Any attempt to manipulate the content of the lauric acid will render the oil unnatural.
Our virgin coconut oil is coconut oil in its most natural state, containing 93% saturated fat which prevents it from ocidation.
We produce better quality coconut milk and coconut oil that taste just like the coconut flesh itself.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
100% extra virgin coconut oil
- Non-refined, non-bleached and non-deodorized
- No fermentation
- No quick-dry
- Cooked in low-hear
- Clean, fresh, sweet with no after-taste
- Light and buttery texture
- High in satuarated fat preventing oxidation
- High quality Thai coconut
- Sourced from organically-certified coconut farms
- Cold-processed and centrifugally extrated to avoid overheating
Organic Unrefined Coconut Cooking Oil
100% Organic coconut cooking oil
- Made from 100% organic coconut oil
- Unrefined, non-bleached and non-deodorized
- No artificial flavoring and hydrogen added
- Can be used for any type of cooking
- Suitable for stir-fry and deep-fry
- High boiling-point than any other type of cooking oil
- No turning in trans-fat
- Does not clog the bloodstream
- Contains medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs)
- Rich in lauric acid which is commonly found in breast milk
- Easily digested and absorbed directly by the liver
Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar
100% Organic coconut cider vinegar
- Lower blood sugar levels and fight diabetes
- Lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease
- Good for cleaning and disinfecting, treating nail fungus, removing warts and oil infections
- Alkalizes the body
- Made from organic, defatted, high protein coconut milk
- Contains amino acids from the coconut sap
- Made from the cider (pulp) of the coconut fruit
- Use as spread on bread, toast and cracker
- Use as topping for any kind of dessert
- Use as ingredient for making smooties
Organic Coconut Paste
100% Organic coconut
- Made from whole food from the fresh raw flesh of the organic coconut
- Processed in minimal heat
- Ground to form a uniformed consistent paste
- The essence of the coconut is retained
- High quality coconuts derived from organic coconut farms
- Processed in low hear to retain enzymes
- Rich in fiber and protein
- Made from the finest pasting technology for creamy and smooth texture
- Low in digestible carbohydrates
Coconut Flower Nectar
100% Coconut Flower Nectar
- Made from 100% natural coconut flower nectar without any inorganic compound, artificial substance and enhancers
- Made in the traditional way of thickening with minimal heat
- Mild and unique – tasting sweetness
- A healthy alternative to sugar
- Can be used as sweetener in hot and cold drinks
- Suitable for pastries and desserts
- Low glycemic index (GI)
- High quality coconuts derived from organic coconut farms
- Sourced from the fertile Mae Klong river confluence which has the perfect mix of sea and fresh water for a unique sweetness
Agrilife products are proudly brought to you by:
Just Fruits Sdn Bhd
Come in today and check out our new coconut oil products by Agrilife!